Medical Informatics Europe is the biggest conference in Europe about Medical Informatics and this year has more than 200 presentations and around 30 panels and workshops. Many of those are related to health social media but they are not in a common track, so I have created a lists with the sessions related to our WG.
NOTE: the timing is based on the sessions and not the listed presentations. I also based my selection only on the titles since I don’t have access to the abstracts.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Check the printed program, the preliminary program contained errors.
MONDAY 29th August
- 09:45 (S4 Oslo): The value of role model in design of social media for elderly, Toril Knutshaug Nervik, Yngve Dahl, Anders Kofod-Petersen
- 09:45 (S2 København): Healthcare Adaptive Architecture – User-configurable web 2.0 EHR, Yalini Senathirajah, Suzanne Bakken
- 17:00 (N6 Finmark): WG Social Media Meeting
TUESDAY 30th August
- 09:45 (N3 Bergen): Workshop: Towards a Research Agenda for Social Media in Healthcare and Academia, Peter J. Murray, Chris Paton, Margaret Hansen, Peter L. Elkin, Luis Fernandez-Luque
- 11:00 (N2-Eidsvold): A new concept of Knowledge and Information management in an Imaging Department: How to make use of a Wiki. – Volker Lapczynski
- 11:30 (s4 Oslo): Mobile Peer-Support in Diabetes, Taridzo Chomutare, Eirik Årsand, Gunnar Hartvigsen
- 12:00 (N2-Eidsvold): Connect 2.0: Supporting Self-management and Collaborative Care – Cornelia Ruland, Deede Gammon, Gro Berntsen, Haakon Bryhni, Jelena Mirkovic, Per Tømmer, Eva Skipenes, Ellen Kristiansen ,Tor Andre Skjelbakkene, Tone Nordøy, Idar Lettrem, Karin Sørli, David Kaufman, Justin Starren, Suzanne Bakken
- 12:30 (N2-Eidsvold): MedWise, a Highly User-configurable Web 2.0-based Electronic Health Record– Yalini Senathirajah, Suzanne Bakken
- 15:30 (N5 Finnmark): Web 2.0 in Healthcare: State-of-the-Art in the German Health Insurance Landscape, Mirko Kühne, Nadine Blinn, Christoph Rosenkranz, Markus Nuettgens
- 13:45 (N5 Lofoten): Challenges for Signal Generation from Medical Social Media Data, Johannes Dressman, Kerstin Denecke
WEDNESDAY 31th August
- 9:45 (N2 Eisvold): A cloud-based semantic wiki for user training in healthcare process management